1.1 Payment Terms
- The Client understands that a non-refundable minimum deposit of 30% is required to commence work. The upfront payment includes the consultancy services over call/email/message, project registration at Accelor Technology Services, resource allotment, initial framework and database setup, diagrams of project modules.
- Larger projects may be broken down into logical development stages and will require progress payments at the completion of each stage. Development of each stage will commence once payment is received the previous stage or milestone in the pipeline.
- Upon completion of the project, a letter or an email will be sent with an invoice to the Client advising that the work has been completed.
- Final payment of the remaining balance plus any additional charges incurred will be due within two (2) days following the ‘printdate’ on the invoice. Accelor Technology Services reserves the right to not provide the Client’s website and APP source code on the internet if payment is not made by the due date. If a payment delay is anticipated, please contact Accelor Technology Services to discuss potential problems in advance.
- Any invoices not settled within 5 days specified will be subject to a late fee of 5% of the amount outstanding per month that the invoice is overdue unless both Accelor Technology Services and the Client have agreed on an alternate arrangement. Such alternate arrangements are to be documented and signed by both parties.
- The upfront or deposit amounts will not be reversed or refunded to the client after the project has been started. Client may ask for the documents and code or database written till date. However, Accelor Technology Services holds a right to refuse to any “upfront/deposit refund” requests.
- In the case of cancellation of the project, neither upfront and nor the latest payment made by client will be refunded to client.
- This agreement allows for minor website maintenance over a 45 days period, beginning on the date the Client’s website is available to be published.
- Minor website maintenance corresponds up to an average of one half hour for one or more tasks to be completed at one time. This includes updating links and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph.
- It does not include replacing nearly all the text from a page with new text, major page reconstruction, new pages, navigation structure changes, or major changes to the database and/or background services of the website. Such changes in excess of the tasks outlined in the Website and APP Proposal will be charged on a hourly basis.
- After the initial 45 days period, maintenance requirements are charged on a hourly basis.
- Complete redesign and/or restructuring of the website, requires a separate ‘Web Design and Development Agreement’ to be signed by the Client and Accelor Technology Services.
- Taking delivery is client’s responsibility, as once it’s delivered, the project would be considered completed, no matter if any corrections or updates are pending and the support period will be started with the delivery of code and any correction or updates would be done in the support period only thereafter.
1.3 Client Changes
- Accelor Technology Services prides itself in providing excellent customer service. This is the spirit of our agreement and the spirit of Accelor Technology Services To that end, we encourage input from the Client during the design process.
- Accelor Technology Services understands, however, that Clients may request significant design changes to pages that have already been built to the Client’s specification. To that end, please note that our agreement does not include a provision for ‘significant page modification’ or creation of additional pages in excess of that outlined in the Website/APP Proposal. If significant page modification is requested after a page has been built to the Client’s specification, it will incur an additional charge.
- Accelor Technology Services will not be responsible for the following tasks:
- Logo designing
- Detailed content addition
- Some examples of significant page modification at the request of the Client include:
- Developing a new layout structure to accommodate a substantial redesign at the Client’s request;
- Replacing more than 75% of the text to any given page at the Client’s request;
- Creating a new navigation structure or changing the link graphics at the Client’s request;
- Significantly reconfiguring any database structures and/or background services;
- Moderate changes, however, will always be covered during the development of the site.
- We strive to accommodate the needs of each Client and we maintain a liberal redesign policy. We cannot, however, provide major redevelopment or redesign services in excess of the tasks outlined in the the above scope document as contemplated by this agreement.
1.4 Other Miscellaneous Terms
- We have full rights to terminate the project in case of no response received from client even we followed till 3 days. We will inform to client and still no response, we will terminate the project anytime after 3 days. Client is fully responsible for failure of the project due to no response.
- Admin panel of the website would be in English language only. If application scope defines multilingual functionality, it will not applicable for admin panel. If multilingual feature defined in scope, that would be for front end only not for admin panel.
- The application that we are scoping to develop will be compatible with web application on browsers and for Mobile applications for Android, iPhone and iPad as mentioned above, we will not make it compatible with Windows, Blackberry, Tablets, Smart Watches, smart gadgets or any other mobile devices.
- In case of API integration, development team will use latest SDK of API and after completion of project, if any new changes introduced or new version released in SDK, there is no updates done by team using newly released version.
- Client will bear all the 3rd Party API charges and will buy them and will provide credentials to Accelor Technology Services to use them.